
Saturday, May 10, 2014
The Proposal
Parker had gotten together with a few of my friends to help with the proposal, each of them were either distracting me or we were "going out" with that night. He told me that we were going to City Creek to get his Iphone screen fixed since the screen was cracked. I walked in the apple store and told them that we had an appointment and Parker was like why don't you wait outside while I do this. He came out and told me that we had to go to the other Apple store across the mall because his friend worked at that one, I was so confused and told him over and over again that there wasn't another Apple store but went with him anyway. We walked down by the food court and I saw this "homeless man" trying to draw cartoons of people. He asked the people ahead of us but they ignored him and kept walking. He then asked us and I was hesitant at first but sat down, he started "drawing" me and turned it around and it had a cartoon and said will you marry me? I turned around and Parker was on one knee. The homeless man was his friend Saman and after I said yes and heard everyone cheering for me above. It was so cute and wouldn't have had it any other way.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Yay! So exciting. What a fun way to propose. :)
ReplyDelete