Friday, March 15, 2013

Fundraisers

I cannot believe how many people stepped up and did fundraisers for me and my kids. I am going to go through a few of them and hope that I don't forget any!
November 26,2012 
I was on Taylorsville High School's drill team in high school and my old coach Alisha Staggs was so sweet and donated all proceeds from their Chiron Preview to our family. I wasn't able to go that night because there was so much going on but its true what they say.. Once a Chiron always a Chiron, I am so touched that even after all this time that they would do something like that for me. 
 November 29, 2012
My aunts Tana and Lori had a jewlery and bow party that 100% of proceeds go to us. Tana handmakes all her jewlery so I know how much work she put into all of it, there was such a great turn out and I was able to see alot of my family and alot of people in my old ward since we used to live over there, I was so grateful that they both were able to put that together for me they worked really hard, it was so sweet of them

December 1, 2012 
I am not exactly sure who it was who put this fundraiser on and I wasn't able to attend this one either, but it was I heard it was so much fun. All procedes from the vendors went to my family and they also took donations,so sweet of them!  I heard there was a great turn out, and I am so grateful to whoever put this on and also whoever attended!
                                                     Holiday Boutique
 December 7, 2012
My friend Sami and Sue put together a Silent Auction, there were SO many people willing to donate to it, it was really touching. They both worked so hard to put all of this together , I couldnt ask for better friends and dont know what I would do without them. I am sure it was so stressful for them but very successful. Love you girls!
                                              View Screenshot_2013-03-15-19-58-01-1.png in slide show
 December 15, 2012 
Jordan Beet Classic was taking donations for us at the drill Competition. They also wanted us to go there to present it but also so we could help present the awards. Brynnlee absolutely LOVED it, she was laughing and having so much fun. There were so many people I never knew before that had donated and put this together it was really amazing!


December 20, 2012
My incredibly sweet sister in law Trista put together a raffle and Fundraiser for me. I heard and saw how hard she worked on this and I couldn't thank her enough! She stood out in the freezing cold to and spent so many hours on this for me, it was in Grantsville and they had a parade to watch before, baked goods, cute crafts, and much much more. I am so grateful to have her apart of my family and that she would do all of that for me.

 Parker and Keaton Howell sold scarves and Cd's from Anyone can music, Parker also had people from his work donated. that was so nice of them to think of me!
   My brother in law Tyrel's company Firetrol matched some money donated and I cannot thank Eric Parry enough for his generosity!

As you can see SOOO many people stepped up and helped me. I am so very grateful for all the hard work each and everyone of these people put into these. I know it couldnt have been easy for them especially around Christmas but THANK YOU everyone who participated, put on, or just even the donations to the Zions account or the ones that were handed to me. I am so lucky to know so many incredible people and it was very humbling couple months for me. Anytime I was having a hard day, there would be random money left on my door step or even just mailed to me. I don't think I deserve any or as much as what people gave me but I do know that I will be forever grateful to everyone for that. thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment