I know I am WAY past mothers day but I still want to give a shout out to all the wonderful ladies in my life.
My mom
She has helped me more then anyone will ever know, Anytime anything has gone wrong, right, or I just needed a friend she has been there with me every step of the way. This lady has so much on her plate and yet would do ANYTHING for anyone no matter what she has going on. My kids absolutely adore her and I am so lucky that she is my mom.
Stephanie
My mother in law is awesome! She loves her family so much and also has been through a lot but is so incredibly strong with the way she handles things, It is so nice that I can still have a relationship with her even though Logan isn’t here anymore, that doesn’t change me feeling apart of their family at all and I am so grateful for that.
Karen
This lady is the sweetest lady you will ever meet. I am so grateful to Chad for introducing his amazing mom and family to me, she will always have a special place in my heart!
Grandparents
I know I am bias but I have the BEST grandparents in the world. I am so close to these three that I would be lost without them, they are incredible examples of what I want to be like. My kids lucked out to have so many grandmas that love and care for them!
These two are absoulutely everything to me, I am so lucky that I was chosen to be their mom. Brynnlee’s sassy attitude and Brody’s clingingness can be very frustrated sometimes and yet even on my worst day they seem to be able to make me smile. Brynnlee is such a little mom to Brody and he adores his sister and it melts my heart watching the two of them interact with eachother. I am one lucky mommy to have them in my life!!







No comments:
Post a Comment