I know I still have such a long ways to go, and just because it's been a year doesn't mean the sadness and pain will go away. I just know that it can only get better from here, and that I know I'm strong enough to do it. I feel like this past year I have been tested beyond what I thought was possible, I have made mistakes, lashed out, and have regrets, but I can finally say that I am grateful for the lessons I have been taught. I'm not the same person and never will be but I feel like it's given me a chance to shape who I want to be from this expierence and choose what path to take from here. Like I said, I know I still have a long road to go and will mess up and continue to make mistakes, but feel like there will be some great blessings ahead for me and my kids if I make the right choices. So from here I will continue to take it day by day and see what Heavenly Father has in store for me.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
New "normal"
As the year of "firsts" without Logan and Chad come to an end I cannot believe it's been that long. I feel like a completely different person then I was before. This past year I have felt pain, sadness, and emotions I never knew even existed. I have had days where I just couldn't function, I couldn't sleep, eat, and just wanted to lay in bed and cry. I hate to admit it but I have cried and asked why me, why would God trust me with this trial, and why does life have to be so unfair. I have been bitter, angry, sad, happy, grateful, depressed all in one day. I have been stronger then I ever knew I could be but also weaker then I ever thought I was. I have made it through birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, weddings, funerals, Brody's first words, walking, and seeing Brynnlee grow up into a mini mom and beautiful strong little girl, and just made it through everyday life without him here. I know for a fact that without faith and the love and support I have had that there is no way I could have done so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment